Re-use of Public Sector Information
The Data Protection Commission complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the Data Protection Commission unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Information and documents from this website may be re-used subject to the terms of the latest PSI license available at https://data.gov.ie/pages/re-useofpublicsectorinformation
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
The Data Protection Commission is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information. While every effort is made to ensure that the information on its website is accurate, the Data Protection Commission does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Data Protection Commission does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.