Raising a concern with the commission

In today’s business world most organisations take data protection very seriously, and the majority of issues are resolved without ever needing to raise a concern with the DPC. However, if you have contacted an organisation about a personal data concern, in keeping with the guidance provided in our ‘Know Your Rights’ section and you are unhappy with the outcome, you can raise the matter with the Data Protection Commission through our online form.

For users who may need additional assistance to use our services, our access information will advise you on the ways in which we can support your query.

The DPC may ask you for certain types of evidence in relation to your query.